The Foundation promotes West Lafayette Parks and Recreation by involving citizens:
• Individuals may memorialize a family estate through a donation to the Foundation.
• Owners of unique properties can protect the integrity of their land by donating it so that future generations may appreciate it as well.
• Corporations may donate unneeded land in return for tax benefits.
• Businesses, clubs, and other groups may donate funds or conduct a special event on behalf of the Foundation.
If you are interested, please contact Kathryn Lozano, Parks and Recreation Superintendent at (765) 775-5112.
By contributing to the Foundation, you can help ensure that our community has the opportunity to dedicate funds for:
- The development of parks, trails and greenways, and open space throughout the city
- The planting of trees and flowers in public parkways and other spaces
- Recreational facilities for all ages
- Special programs for children and teens, older citizens, and the disabled.
- Activities and programs at Lilly Nature Center, Morton Center and Municipal Pool and Riverside Skating Center